joi, 10 august 2017

OCD Test

OCD Test / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Test

Do you have an obsessive compulsive personality? Do you struggle with obsessions and/or compulsions (OCD)? Take this short 10 question OCD test to see if your behavior could be classified in the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder category.

Go through each statement and respond to it according to how you truly feel. Keep in mind that all statements have a preselected response. Be sure to make the necessary changes on each statement.

Once you are finished, click the "See Results" button to receive your results. To have your results sent to your email address, please ensure that your email address is spelled correctly.

If you want the results sent to your email address, be sure to include your email address in the appropriate space below. The email address field is optional and not required
 
Answer the following questions:

1. On a scale of 0 - 10, how much importance do you place on your feelings?
 
10 (I go by my feelings all the time)
7 - 9 (I go by my feelings a lot)
4 - 6 (I go by my feelings sometimes)
1 - 3 (I hardly ever go by my feelings)
0 (I don't go by my feelings at all)

2. Do you have difficulty self-soothing (making yourself feel safe on the inside)?
 
Yes, I have a very hard time making myself feel safe
Yes, I often have a hard time making myself feel safe
Yes, I sometimes have a hard time making myself feel safe
Yes, but not very often
No, I can make myself feel safe anytime

3. Do you prefer that things are meticulously organized, and then feel unsafe or out of control when they aren’t?
 
Yes, I have to have things (at least certain things) meticulously organized or I feel unsafe and out of control
Yes, I like to have things meticulously organized
Yes, I like things when they are meticulously organized, but I can live with it if they aren't
Yes, I prefer it, but it's not that big of a deal
No, it doesn';t matter

4. Do you have a hard time controlling your worry?
 
Yes, in fact, I can't. Worry often seems like a runaway train
Yes, while I often have difficulty, I can control it when I put my mind to it
Yes, but I can shut if off when I want to
No, I can stop my worry whenever I want
No, I don't worry

5. Do you believe that your thoughts can influence the fate of others or the universe?
 
Yes, absolutely
Yes, to a large degree
Yes, but somewhat
Yes, but not that much
No, not at all

6. Do you worry about harm coming to yourself or loved ones?
 
Yes, all the time
Yes, a lot of the time
Yes, sometimes
Yes, but only once and a while
No, not at all

7. Do you feel compelled to do certain tasks or behaviors over and over again, or else something bad could happen?
 
Yes, I feel I can protect myself (and others) if I do things right or enough times. It's what I do!
Yes, many things make me feel better when I do them enough
Yes, sometimes I feel better when I’ve done certain things enough
Yes, but not that often
No, not at all

8. When you feel stressed or anxious, do you find yourself counting, organizing, or touching things a lot?
 
Yes, all the time
Yes, a lot of the time
Yes, sometimes
Yes, but not that often
No, I don't

9. Do you have thoughts or things you worry about over and over again?
 
Yes, all the time
Yes, a lot of the time
Yes, sometimes
Yes, but not that often
No, I don't

10. Do you get unwanted thoughts and have a hard time getting rid of or ignoring them?
 
Yes, and it seems impossible to get rid of or ignore them
Yes, and I have a hard time getting rid of or ignoring them
Yes, but I can get rid of or ignore most of them
Yes, but not that often and I have no problem getting rid of or ignoring them
No, I don't get them

Un comentariu:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love  Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis,Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Chrons disease,Infectious mononucleosis.,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Stroke,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,OCD,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.  

    RăspundețiȘtergere